Last modified: May 26, 2022
WE RESPECT YOUR PRIVACY
Anthogs Productions, LLC (the "Company" or "We") respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your information to the extent possibly through this policy and in accordance with applicable law.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.anthogs.com (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect on this Website and in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website. It does not apply to information collected by: (1) us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or any third party; or (2) any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT. We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information: (1) by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, payment information, driver’s license number, date of birth, or social security number ("personal information"); or (2) about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through the site (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies), and from third parties, for example, our business partners. Our business partners collect certain information about you to for the purposes of providing, maintaining, or improving our products and services, we may use this information to confirm your identity, contact you, provide customer support (or other platforms where you may reach us), operate your account with us, and invoice you.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website or posting material. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Website or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk, and no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website who access your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee who will view your User Contributions.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including details of your visits to our Website (including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website), and information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
Certain browsers have incorporated Do Not Track (“DNT”) preferences. When turned on, these features generally send signals to the website you are visiting that you do not wish to have information about your online searching and browsing activities collected and used. Currently, we do not respond to DNT signals. However, you may refuse or delete cookies. If you refuse or delete cookies, some website functionality may be impaired.
The information we collect automatically includes personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to: (1) estimate our audience size and usage patterns; (2) store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests; (3) speed up your searches; and (4) recognize you when you return to our Website
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To provide customer support and ensure security of your account.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you. Click here for information on how you can request us to not use your information in this way. You can also opt-out by sending us an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION. We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, click here for information on how you can request us to not use your information in this way. You can also opt-out by sending us an email with your request to email@example.com.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, click here for information on how you can request us to not use your information in this way. You can also opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out mechanism does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience preferences, click here for information on how you can request us to not use your information in this way. You can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to this designated address: firstname.lastname@example.org. However, please know we do not currently sell data triggering that statute's opt-out requirements.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION. You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
THIS WEBSITE IS NOT DIRECTED TO CHILDREN. Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DATA SECURITY. We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (e.g., you feel that the security of your account has been compromised), please contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Additionally, the safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
SOCIAL MEDIA. We and our social media partners may or may not collect information about your online activity when you interact with our sites and applications. To opt out of social media site ad tracking and analytics, you can use your browser controls to opt out, or go directly to our partners listed below to disable social media tracking and analytics on this device.
- Google/YouTube. To opt out of Google ad tracking and analytics, you can choose to block certain ads, or opt out or adjust ad personalization in Google’s ad settings.
- Facebook. To opt out of Facebook ad tracking and analytics, follow the Facebook opt out instructions here.
- Instagram. To opt out of Instagram ad tracking and analytics, follow the Instagram opt out instructions here.
- Twitter. To opt out of Twitter ad tracking and analytics, follow the Twitter opt out instructions here.
- Snapchat. To opt out of Snapchat ad tracking and analytics, follow the Snapchat opt out instructions here.
- To Opt-Out of behavioral tracking, click on Customize Settings in the Clickwrap (Cookie Consent that pops up at the bottom of our website when you first enter).
- Contact us at Privacy@anthogs.com if you have any questions
Anthogs Member/Seller and Buyer Policy: Protecting Privacy Information:
- Members/Sellers and Buyers will only use contact information for current active Exhibit transactions until delivery is completed (Physical or Digital Exhibits). Any disclosure of their personal information without the consent of the Member/Seller or Buyer, you are responsible for that unauthorized disclosure. Member/Seller or Buyer contact information received may only be used for Anthogs Production related communications or for Anthogs Productions Exhibit transactions.
- Anthogs Productions is released of any wrongdoing, or unlawful act if the Buyer is sued by the Member/Seller or Member/Seller sued by the Buyer for data breach of personal contact information or inappropriately using or contacting outside of initial current Exhibit transaction (upon Delivery of Physical Exhibit or Digital Exhibit). Any legal fees or expenses or fines Anthogs Productions were to incur, or indemnify, will be paid for by the Member/Seller or Buyer who initially filed or for any wrongdoing by the Member/Seller or Buyer.